Monday, July 26, 2010

Lilly & Chub Chub enjoying their summer!

The weather is getting hot! My two puppies Lilly & Chub Chub are not very comfortable.... so I decided to get them a pool so they can hang out and take a dip if they feel the need! :) I had to sneak the pool up, because Aaron wasn't to crazy about the idea... but he eventually caved after he saw how cute they were swimming around....... or maybe it was standing around. They haven't quite gotten to the swimming part just yet.

Cooling off in their new pool!

This is last summer at my parents pool hanging out with Noel (Chub Chubs sister)


Our entire back deck has become their play area. They have taken it over with all of their toys, bones and puppy beds! They spend all day everyday out there! I don't really mind only because they are such a joy to watch! They are the best of buds and they are MY best buds. I honestly can't picture my life with out them in it. Lilly is now 3 and Chub Chub is 1. They are included in every part of our life and go to most every family get together and holiday! (Including getting their own personal plate of food!) Though they are mom and son and raised basically the same- they have completely different personalities. Lilly being very independent and Chub Chub being so needy! I swear they think are really kids! Definetly not dogs..... They are spoiled! But how can you resist cute faces like these!!?




Two peas in a pod!

1 comment: