Did I get everything I wanted to get done..... done?? Of course not.
Did I get a nice relaxing day to myself?? (Which in my idea is laying in your pajamas all day, watching Lifetime and vegging out..) Of course not.
Did I spend some much needed time with friends and family?? Of course!
I guess that's all that matters!
In one day I got to spend time with my dad & mom.. (if you have divorced parents you will understand that doesn't occur very often!)
I helped my nana move, and visited my Poppop at this grave site in Shoreline. My mom and I put a rock on his grave site from both of us as well as one from Lilly & Chub Chub. If you're not aware, it is Jewish tradition to put a rock on the grave you are visiting.
I did get some things done that I wanted... oddly enough they were NOT on my "to do list" but were very important and needed to be taken care of! For example, (after 3 years) getting my fender fixed for an accident I was in 3 years ago this month!
I was visiting aarons family in Arlington- they live on a slight hill on a very nice golf course.
I VERY STUPIDLY locked my keys in my car- with my car in neutral- and my ebrake OFF. You can imagine what happened next. I can still picture the moment like it was yesterday. I was inside and here a loud scream from Aarons cousin. "Rainee... your car is rolling down the hill!"
Aaron ran outside in his sandals to try to stop it before it started fully going down the hill. He ended up scraping his feet so badly he had to go the ER. I could have sworn it was going into some extremely expensive house and I would be done for. I just turned my head, I couldnt even look. To my luck, the only SAFE place my car could have landed in, it actually did! It barely missed someones house and landed in the ditch. Amazingly enough, there was some minor damage (the fender) and that was it. My car had to have been going atleast 20 mph... It was a horrible day. Now, everytime I get out of my car no matter where I am, hill or not. My ebrake is ALWAYS on, and I ALWAYS double check it just to make sure.
Ohhhhh to live a day in my life. lol.
Lets see, I am patiently waiting.. ok not patiently, but I have to wait, so I am waiting........ until the 19th to find out some REALLY AMAZING news. :) Comformation of some really amazing news, but I am still really REALLY excited. This alone made my week... month.. year?? Yes, I would say year!
This is Chubs & Lilly when I come home everday... They sit on my balcony with their heads next to the bars and wait for me or Aaron. As soon as we get right to the bottom of the steps, they run to the front of the door to greet us. I dont care what kind of mood I am in, seeing them instantly makes me smile.


Here is a great picture of me at camp I thought I would share. I think I was 5-7 years old here. The perfect age to refuse to bathe or clean yourself.... (or atleast I would) I wanted to live in a tie dye nightgown, dirt all over my body and food stuck in my hair. I was a hot mess living the care free life. But hey, atleast I was wearing shoes. They look about 4 sizes to big, with no laces... oh and got to love my bright red socks! Oh the good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment