We are first going to San Fransisco (A place I have ALWAYS wanted to go) I have been to California so many times, but I have never gotten to explore SF. I also have a friend whom I haven't seen since I was 15 when we were both in NY together for a leadership convention (which also happens to be the only time I have ever met him) and we have kept in touch ever since. Him and his wife live there now and Aaron and I have a double date planned with them on one of the nights we are there. I am super excited to see him! I am also excited to see these cute little homes which completely remind me of the show Full House (one of my favorites!)
I can't wait to ride these awesome cable cars, and of course get a picture infront of the famous SF bridge!!
After our two day San Fran "detour", we will then be flying directly to Vegas to spend five days at the Mandalay Bay resort. I am most excited for their POOLS!!!!! Also, Aarons brother Chris is getting married at the MGM and since we had to be there anyway for the wedding, we also wanted to make it a fun trip for us since we will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary!
(Look at these pools!! Wave pool, lazy river, three pools, REAL swim up beach sand!!!)
I wish I had unlimited amount of money to travel and take pictures and explore the world like my Poppop did. That would be the ultimate deam and who knows I still might get to do that some day. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment