I will never understand how people can feel their life is worth so little, that in order to be really happy you would be better off dead. I got the most devestating news about an hour ago, a good friend and wonderful person has ended his life. This hits home to me as my cousin committed suicide not even a year and a half ago. I am in shock right now- truelly heartbroken and it was even more disturbing to have to break the news to one of his close friends. She was a mess and I just dont know how to calm someone down when you arent even calmed down. Try to make them understand when you dont even understand. I just talked to Donavon a few months ago. He seemed happy. We chatted about life and he was so happy to hear about Aaron doing so well. He has gone through so much the past few years and I guess he is finally at peace now. No longer hurting and no longer in pain. Bothell misses him.... I miss him. This is such a sad day.
You really do need to cherish every single person in your life. Tell them you love them every single day.
RIP Donavan Rogers- Donavan, I will miss your loving and caring personality. You were such a wonderful person and true friend. I will never forget our last converstation- you were happy and that is how I will always remember you. The world has truelly lost someone so special.

No comments:
Post a Comment