Come to me!!!!!
Is it Sunday yet????? I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I worked my little booty off these past few weeks with doubles and no days off and lot's of hair on the side to save save save for my trip! Thankfully I did because this week has been SO slow at work.
I definetly did some shopping (Ok, I did quite a bit of shopping)........... But, in my eyes, I NEEDED all of those new clothes and shoes with the tags still on them hanging up in my closet!!!!! Ok, so, maybe I didn't, and I am sure I will be doing some (a lot) of shopping on vacation too, but it is REALLY hard to say no to a cute dress and pair of heels! I am still not sure how I am going to pack everything in my suit case. I leave in 2 days and I haven't even packed......... yikes.
Aaron and I were so busy worrying about what we are going to do and bring that we just realised yesterday we wern't sure how we were actually GETTING to and from the airport..... that might be an issue! lol.
Luckily, his sister lives within 10 minutes of the airport and is kind enough to drive us and let us leave our car at her place!
I am really nervous. I don't really know why, but I just know I have a lot of nervous feelings going on. Aaron is my best friend and it isn't like I don't know anything about him or visa versa. I think it is that this will be our first REAL vacation together with him sober so it is just really exciting to spend time with the person you truelly fell in love with years ago. It is pretty nice, its like sparks all over again, which of course I love. Who doesn't love the "honey moon stage?" So, I am going to enjoy our time together and not stress about doing this or that, or being here or there and try not to think about how much I am going to miss the boo boos!!! :(
Can't wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment